The first five years are the most critical time in a child’s development. What happens in the first five years affects the rest of a child’s life. 4Cs is making San Mateo County a better place by helping parents find child care and community resources that meets the unique needs of their families. In partnership with early educators, and providing them with tools and resources, 4Cs is helping to improve the way our community supports the success of young children.
We have an established network of community partners, volunteers and supporters who cheer us along the way. We invite you to join with us in ensuring that all children in San Mateo County receive quality care and early learning.
Join Our Network Of Supporters
- Purchase tickets or become a sponsor for our 2019 Leadership Awards Event.
- Donate to support children. Donations are tax deductible and secure online giving is available.
- Speak up on behalf of 4Cs, the children we serve, and their families.
- Invite us to do a workshop at your workplace or community group.
- Share your expertise or talents with us as a volunteer.
- Apply for open employment opportunities through 4Cs.
- Volunteer as a Board member.
- Refer friends and colleagues to our services.
- Share your experience with 4Cs through a client story. 4Cs wants to make sure your voice is heard, to advocate effectively, and to continuously improve our services. How has 4Cs services have affected your life? How has San Mateo County’s early care and education system been supportive or challenging?