Parent Voices is a parent-led, parent-run grassroots organization fighting to make quality child care accessible and affordable for all families.
- Conducts trainings on strategic organizing, leadership development, advocacy skills, and relevant issues
- Send out policy updates and calls to action
- Build relationships with local, state, and federal elected officials
- Convene local parents to build a support network as well as to take collective action
- Shares resources, ideas and challenges to weave together strong voices both locally as well as statewide to advance towards a more quality, affordable and accessible child care system
For more information about Parent Voices in San Mateo County, please email Janelle Fine at firstname.lastname@example.org.