Award winning children’s recording artist and book author Jim Gill!
- Music and movement: The journey of a Family with a Child with Autism: This session will explore the life of a child with autism and his families use of music and movement to help him
- Let’s Go Moving! Learning through Creative Movement: This experiential, participatory workshop will explore practical approaches to creatively teach basic movement awareness and skills to preschool children with disabilities.
- Rhymes, Songs, Games, and Dances from Birth to Six: Come prepared to sing, dance, move and play! This workshop will model active learning approaches.
- The Anat Baniel Method: an Approach of Possibilities
- Brain Development-Learn Amazing Facts about a Child’s Brain
Registration Fee$20 before April 28, 2015. Walk-in $50 (Registration fee includes breakfast)
Only checks will be accepted. Make checks payable to: Skyline College
Drop-off in a sealed envelop in the Wooden drop box next to Rm. 8303, hand deliver to Kristina Brower Rm 8317-A, or Mail to 3300 College Dr., San Bruno, CA 94066 ATTN: Business Division
Any questions please email: Kristina Brower at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 738-4304