It’s time to continue your professional development. We are reminding you that the law changed in 2015, requiring all licensed childcare providers to annually update their skills. This “All About Asthma” workshop helps you meet SB 1663 California mandate.
You will learn how to:
- administer nebulized medications
- keep a log and record of usage
- keep nebulizer clean and ready
- implement necessary forms into your childcare business
- take care of children with asthma and so much more
This workshop will provide you with the skills and information you need to provide a safe, healthy and supportive child care environment for all children with and without asthma. In addition, you’ll receive professional growth units for attending this workshop. Please tell your colleagues and friends about this free workshop. The second part of this workshop will be offered later in the year. Be certain all your employees sign up to take both.
Hope to see you at our free workshop.
Breathe California & 4Cs